I'll Stand By You


When I finished translating an interview with Clifford Adams and Larry Gittens from Kool & The Gang a few days ago, I agreed with them that the music they grew up listening to was much more colorful than that of nowadays but I didn't really feel that in my gut. But this Pretender's song made me realize it...


Everyone thinks what they were exposed to when they were young is awesome just because that's the time we all absorb everything as it is. Even the kids of today might say 20-30 years from now, " Hey, music was much more interesting when I was a kid."

The more we learn about the world around us, the easier we get to categorizing what we have seen or heard. It's a strategy human brain naturally takes but I just want to stay open-minded to anything when it comes to something/someone to inspire me...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!