BACK HOME!



I got home this afternoon from my great trip in Germany and Switzerland.

A hot day at the pool - after being a jellyfish for a couple of hours

Elizabeth and I walked a lot this time. We both lost 2 kilos in 1 week! Amazing!! She and Ulf took me to Luzern and Bern for sightseeing and stayed at their friends Adela and Rene's place for 2 nights. They have lovely children Celine and Jonas. They speak Spanish and Swiss-German fluently but no English. We still managed to communicate. You know, kids are really good at communication even if there's a language barrier. It was funny that Jonas tried to get my attention first in Spanish and then in Swiss-German but I don't understand either of them. Then Elizabeth helped us with a big smile on her face saying, "Miki, he says 'look at me' in 2 different languages." Celine is a little older and immediately communicated in a nonverbal way with a few English words she picked up from me. Sweet kids! I don't know why but kids always like me right away. Maybe it's a blessing.

I met some new friends, too. Roland's Claudia, Giovanni and his wife Claudia, Maria at Sule's bar, Achim, Ulf's family, of course Adela, Rene, Celine, Jonas in Switzerland, and Elizabeth's son Carlos on Skype... they are all beautiful people! I miss you guys so much and want to go back there right away... yes, already homesick... Love you all and stay in touch! (^_^)

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!