FIREHOUSE

I found a copy of Firehouse's "Hold Your Fire" CD on my coworker Kondo's desk a week ago and told him I had the same one. It was released in 1992 when he was a high school student and I was already working in this business. I don't remember how I got that album but do remember listening to it a lot at that time. I tried to find that album in the huge pile of my CD collection that evening when I was back home. And it took me a week to find it! When I found it this morning, it felt like seeing an old friend again for the first time in 15 years. Then, I went to YouTube to find a video of my favorite song "Get In Touch" but all I could find is videos of other songs. Anyway, here is a nice ballad from "Hold Your FIre" album called "When I Look Into Your Eyes."



I actually don't know much about Firehouse. All I know is music on this album. Just like I only know Dokken's song "Alone Again" regarding Dokken. The reason Kondo had this album on his desk is they are coming to Japan in April with Night Ranger. Wow! I remember seeing Night Ranger's show at the State Fair in Colorado back in 1985.

Anyway, some of my coworkers in my office are in their 20's so they don't know either of them. Okami, whose desk is right behind me, said yesterday that Firehouse sounds like a mixture of Warrant and Bon Jovi. Maybe so. I don't know. They sound just like them to me. It's because I'm not a music magazine editor whose task is to describe what is originally born in the form of music that cannot be expressed in any other ways. I just listen to music as it is when it comes to my favorite music. Don't need to analyze it at all. Guess I'm lucky... perhaps.

There is another song hit me recently, which is "Two Sisters" by Fiction Plane.



This bassist/singer sounds like someone? Looks like someone? You can answer that easily. Right? Yes, he is coming to Japan soon with his father. I ordered their "Left Side Of The Brain" album on Amazon last night, which was my first Amazon CLICK this year. I'm looking forward to it now. Gee, my click on Amazon life has begun... again!

コメント

匿名 さんのコメント…
Last year,i saw Night Ranger's show in japan.
I was able to sing all Their songs.
hahaha!
miki さんの投稿…
Kondo-kun,

Wow! That's something!! Even back in '85, I only could sing some of their hit songs along with them and... now... probably... NONE! Enjoy singing with them again if you have another chance to see them in April.
Thanks for our comment!

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!