Hello

Hi to all who happened to come here!

I'm a freelace translator living in Kanagawa, Japan. I don't know exactly what this blog will be but I really wanted to do something new that I hadn't done before. As a translator working in the music industry in Japan, I have to think and write in both Japanese and English almost every day. The thing is, everything I do at my work is usually for someone else, which is sometimes boring and frustrating! Now that I have found a place where I can write what I want to say or share with other people, I hope to say goodbye to my frustrating days and hello to exciting future... hopefully. Just hope you guys out there will help me become a better bilingual communicator. Yoroshiku!!

コメント

Unknown さんの投稿…
Hey there!
Am I the first to leave a mark?
Typical, ain't it?

So this is your new adventure.
Good for you!
Trying to do something new is always good for your mental health.
I have no idea if I'll be a contributor or just a disturbance to your "new life" but I will make a point of popping in every now and then.


From your peer and friend,
Mika
匿名 さんのコメント…
Hi!
This is Yuko.
You know me, don't you?
Moreover, it comes.
My best regards.

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!