Candy from Candy Store

I worked at a face to face interview with Candy Dulfer this evening. I had not met her before but thought she was pretty when I saw her on TV. When I entered the room, there she was, smiling and guess what? She suddenly gave us chocolate before we introduced ourselves. What a sweet lady! She seems very friendly, honest and open. I have worked with some American horn players but she is difinitely one of the nicest players to talk with.

One of the funny stories she told us is about a review in a newspaper after she played with Prince. It said she was like one of the Victoria's Secret's super models playing like David Sanborn. People around her were disappointed to read it but she was actually happy with it and took it as a great compliment! Just because she loves David Sanborn!! Candy, you are funky!!! I forgot to ask her what she felt about being called as a Victoria's Secret's model. But I guess if you were a girl and if you knew what Victoria's Secret is about, you would never be disappointed to look like one of their models. Perhaps some man-hater type of feminists might be against it. I know, I know. Well, being open is about hating NOTHING. Right???

Anyway, the interview went well. But I was hoping to see one of the great interpreters work before it actually started. Ms. Kyoko M. was there when I entered the room because the magazine guy forgot to tell the label person that he would bring a translator. So she was there ready for another interview. I suggested him to ask her to stay and interprete there but he thought I tried to be lazy! But hell NO! I just thought it would be a great lesson for me. Well, it didn't happen. Sad!

I think Kyoko and Mika, who gave me the very first comment yesterday, are truely the best and the most popular interpreters in this business and I respect them a lot. It's very inspiring to see them work for sure. Unfortunately we don't have a chance to work together. Usually one goes out of the room when one comes in for an interview. Oh well, I will try to find another chance.

On the way back home, I got a bottle of Shu Uemura's brand-new cleansing oil called Premium A/I (A/I stands for anti-inflammatory). Wow! This one is so good!!!!! My skin is very soft after using it. It's much better than other cleansing oil products of theirs. They also gave me a hand mirror for free. I don't usually like free gifts come with any products because they are often useless but this one is cute. It's got 6 tiny lights on both sides, 3 on each, just like a small version of a mirror in a dressing room of show girls. The best thing is the lights are too bright to see your face in the mirror, hahaha! This gadget will stay in my purse for a while.

Full moon tonight is so beautiful. It will be totally round around 4am. I hope you enjoy it, too!!

コメント

匿名 さんのコメント…
I also am using Premium A/I.
It is luxurious for me.
でも奮発して買っちゃった。
使い心地いいですね。

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!