Keyboard for...




Blondes? Wow! Looks cute!! I want one for me although my hair is black.

Get the details here: www.keyboardforblondes.com

I liked the song played at that website and tried to dig it on the internet. Eventually my initial interest was forgotten as I got exposed to some French female pop singers such as Yelle, Lorie and Alizee. I ended up getting Yelle's album "Pop Up" at iTunes store. Oh well, that's me. 

During that fun time, I also discovered an interesting DJ, Hakimakli. 




If you are Japanese, you instantly pronounce it "Hakimakuri" and go "What the hell?" Because Hakimakuri means "puke one's guts out." Oh dear! I wonder how he got this name.  His mini album released in October has not been released in Japan. I'm going to look for the way to get a copy. Until then, I just go to his MySpace site and listen to his remixes. 

I don't know why but I always love the sound of French language when it comes to pop music. I don't speak it but want to learn it someday for sure. I know I would sound Jane Barkin-ish no matter how hard I try because my first foreign language is English. It would take me a million years to be able to speak French though...

This weekend, French pop music happened to be the main thing. Totally unexpected but nice. I missed the last half of "Jane Eyre" last night so I have to read the book now to find out what happens to Jane after leaving Mr. Rochester's castle. Gotta go a long way to make it...

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

フランスのラッパーNinhoさんがスゴい

字幕ソフトに泣かされた夜

鄧倫くんは演技がお上手!